To help each participant learn about the basic & advanced techniques of automobile detailing in order to be able to work as a Professional Detailer and pursue their passion in the Automobile Industry.
Advantages of Detailer's Training Program by Shine My Ride
Training will be for 5 days including theory & practical hands-on exposure.
Shine My Ride
Shop no. 10 & 11, Malekar Compound, Milan Subway Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054.
Stay for 4 nights/5 days in Mumbai on twin sharing basis.
Breakfast & lunch on all days.
All material, tools & equipment required for the training will be provided.
Fees: Rs. 45,000/- per person (18% GST Extra)
1. What is Detailing?
2. What is considered as scope of detailing in a Vehicle?
3. Types of areas in a Car – 3 major types
4. Significance of each area with respect to customer expectations
5. History of Paints
6. Anatomy of Paint – What is Paint?
7. Different types of Paints used by various OEMs
8. What is a Paint Defect?
9. Different techniques of Paint Correction
10. Types of paint protective coatings & their application
11. Non-paint related detailing methods & procedures
12. Material, Tools & Equipment required for Detailing
13. Various brands & sourcing of detailing Material, Tools & Equipment
14. How to select ideal material for your detailing centre?
15. Per vehicle Costing & Pricing of various detailing services
16. Business plan for a detailing studio
Shine My Ride believes that all cannot be learnt in a short span of 5 days & hence all participants will be given a post training support period of up to 1 month for any doubts/clarifications/queries.
All participants will be facilitated with a Detailer’s Training program Certificate.