“Ceramic Coating" is a Liquid based coating applied on top of the clear coat of the paintwork on a vehicle. It is generally much harder than the existing clear coat of the paint with the hardness values up to 9H, resulting in scratch resistant & highly glossy surface. It is also referred to as Glass Coating, due to its glossy effect.
What is the process of Ceramic Coating Application ?
The most important part is the preperation of the point for ceramic coating.
1. Paint correction by compounding the paint in order to remove any existing irregularities such as swirl marks, holograms, scratches, oxidation marjs, stains etc.
2. Iron decontamination of the paint using the correct decontamination agent to remove any kind of brake dust or iron filings stuck on the point.
3. Making the paint dust free using an anti static agent such as Iso-Propane-Alcohol.
The above preperation steps can take around 6-7 hours on a mid-sized sedan. This time may vary depending on the size, age & condition of the vehicle.
1. The coated surface become hydrophobic. When water comes in contact with the coating, it beads & flows away leaving a dry surface. This helps in maintaining the vehicle clean without much washing on a daily basis.
2. Since the coating is almost non-porous, external harmful elements such as dust, water, mud, bird droppings & tree sap does not stick on the coating easily. This helps in extremely easy cleaning of your vehicle on a daily basis.
3. Ceramic coating are fire resistant improving the safety of your vehicle.
4. Ceramic coating is a semi-permanent coating lasting for around 24-30 months on your vehicle with appropriate maintenance.
5. After every 6 months a maintenance coat needs to be applied on the base ceramic coat in order to maintain the health of the base coating. The 1st maintenance coating is complimentary!
6. The glass & shine of vehicle after ceramic coating comes with warranty of 12 months!
|Diamond Ceramic Coating 1 Year||Diamond Plus Ceramic Coating 2 Year|
|1||HATCHBACK||₹ 16,000||₹ 25,000|
|2||MID-SIZED SEDAN/SUV/MUV||₹ 20,000||₹ 32,000|
|3||PREMIUM SUV/SEDAN||₹ 24,000||₹ 38,000|
|4||ELITE CLUB||₹ 30,000||₹ 50,000|
|Wax Coating||Teflon Coating||Paint Sealant||Diamond Coat|
|Paint Protection Category||Carnuba Wax||Synthetic Wax||Synthetic Sealant||Ceramic Clear Coat|
|Main Componant||Natural Wax||Natural + Artifical Wax||Polymer Sealant||SiO2|
|Coating Thickness||0.02 μ||0.03 μ||0.5 μ||2-3 μ|
|Life/Durability||10-15 Days||10-30 Days||6-8 Months||24-30 Months|